My background has been in Community Services and the experience and knowledge I have gained through supporting and understanding others, is that we are all able to find our inner strengths that can empower us to reach our true potential.
Combining these skills of helping others with these gentle and natural modalities can offer my clients the catalyst that can provide positive changes that encourages us to look at situations through a new perspective.
Sometimes however, we can become disconnected from ourselves that causes disharmony on all levels, so if any of the modalities can assist you in finding balance and renewed vitality, & are seeking a compassionate & supportive approach, please do not hesitate to contact me.
- Diploma of Counselling
- Diploma of Community Services Work
- Certificate IV in Community Services Work
- Certificate III & IV in Disability Work
- Certificate IV in Mental Health Work
- Reiki levels 1 & 2
- Reiki Master Teacher
- Certificate III in Reflexology
I also hold a current Provide First Aid and Standard Mental Health First Aider Certifications
- Professional Reiki Treatment Practitioner & Reiki Teacher
- Australian Reiki Connection
- Reflexology Association Australia
Combine your weekend workshop with a tranquil stay in a picturesque setting of Gardners Bay. B&B accommodation is available to workshop participants at a discounted rate.
Facilities include WiFi, tea making facilities, fridge, TV, ensuite bathroom and own private deck area with rural views.
Own towels and hairdryer provided.
Rates $50 per night.